Pages

Jun 14, 2011

Step One: Sell all my Stuff

Man, I already wrote this post and somehow I deleted it. Let it never happen again *knock on wood*

So, I had this flea-market/get-together event and it was really such a good day for me. Even though, I attach too emotionally to my THINGS, it's weird yeah, so it was a challenge. BUT so many amazing people came by and they made me smile inside. I had made some cake (and Paul had too, thank you) so that also made me happy. I think I'm quite easy to satisfy.

Thank you all for coming, and thank you for giving my stuff a new home. I know you'll take good care of them and love them as much as me. It killed me to lose my green velvet chair, but uhf...other chairs will enter my life I'm sure *sigh*

At the end of the day I was getting a little desperate to be honest, because I still hadn't sold my bed, my shelves, my chair and some other kind of big things. BUT THEN, Maria came by :) I met her in Israel, so it was just perfect that she ended up buying it ALL because *dadadaaam* she is moving in with two girls SHE met in Israel - and it gets better - these two girls are some of the first friends I made when I moved back to the north with my family in 2002 (or something). I couldn't imagine a better home for my ...home. Ah, I'm emotional. Maria (another one, who was very patient and stayed all day with me) called me Phoebe. I don't get why people call me that all the time. I'm much more Chandler.

We ate lasagna when my roomie Rikke came home (finally, I missed her that day. And now too), and then I was SO happy and surprised to see my sweet homegirls coming by for caramel-latte's. Uhhm, we laughed and talked and I told myself to SOAK the feeling of being blessed with such amazing friends. I love you all so much, ah and now I'm emotional again *yuhk*
Uh another heartmelter - Louise came by to spend the night and I was SO happy to see her AND to not sleep alone that night.
Goodbye everything, be nice to Maria!


The following day the handsome Jeppe came to move my stuff for me and THANK you for doing that, it was a big big help :) Afterwards we went to Brasserie Belli and had a delicious three-course dinner (and expensive wine Jeppe you bigspender) and we talked about love and weddings and I started to dream...uhm. Maybe Jeppe will play something beautiful at mine, and maybe Randi will sing, and maybe Kasper will play the trumpet..aah :)

So I sold my stuff, my dad came for the rest and I went to Hirtshals for a week of FUN (bonus: Ida came home after a year in Paris, fluent in french and prettier than ever) and for every step I took I felt my heart grow a little bigger. It's time to get too attached to something else *insert hearts*

No comments:

Post a Comment