Pages

Jul 23, 2011

Shabbat Shalom

In Israel, most places, saturday or shabbat means time to relax! Therefore most stores are closed, and most people are off. So are we, and we're doing our best to enjoy our time. Maor is working from 16.00-00.00, so I LOVE SHABBAT!
The muslims don't celebrate shabbat, so they are often open in saturday anyways, and there is one market that is really nice to visit on a shabbat. THIS ONE:
 It's like a shadow-game - if you step out of the dark spots you're FRIED!

I know the pictures are bad, and it breaks my heart too, but SOON I will get my card-reader back and my SLR can get back in action. CAN'T WAIT!
Shalom and Maor says I'm a tourist when I take pictures of anything (like being a tourist is bad?), so I make it my own game to be discrete about it and sort of click over my shoulder and pretend I'm doing something else, but ACTUALLY I'm taking pics of everything! Also, because camera's aren't really allowed. I'm a sneaky fox. Btw, did you see how crazy that pibe is? I said "Yo!" Hah!

Shabbat Shalom everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment