Pages

May 25, 2011

Ryebread, oh my..



 Okey okey I cheated, but I wanted to test this add-water-ryebread solution (even though Maor is gonna kill me when he sees this, I'm sorry hunny I know I'm breaking rule #1) BECAUSE in Israel there IS no rye, no dark bread, or anything as chunky as we Danes love it. So, I guess I have to make my own and this will be...fun. ALSO, they don't have tomato-mackerel (!!), but I'm not gonna throw myself at fish-canning just yet. Obviously this was easy - the back of the blue bag tells you what to do BUT you really have to bake it for more than 15 minutes. I ate strawberries while I waited, yumm.

FINALLY after watching both NCIS and Bones the rye was done, and ready to be smothered in jam (homemade by my sweet Aunt Kirsten), yum yum yum what a good day! Later I'm off to COBB with my dear friend and former roomie Anne Buggi (cobb you say? DUH, it's only the king of BBQ and you better believe it)

Uh, another TWO things: 1) remember to wrap the bread in plasticwrapping after cooling 2) I passed my pedagogy-exam yesterday, now I only have one more to go and then I'm HALFWAYS to the BA!

xoxo, hope you're good?

No comments:

Post a Comment