Pages

Jun 14, 2011

Catching up..

Wow, I've been a BAD blogger lately. Internet has failed wherever I have been, and to be frank - I have been QUITE busy! The day of my departure finally came, and as I am writing this I am sitting in my new home in Bnei Zion. It's lovely here, humble and small but lovely!

I will catch up with the days now that I have a connection and tell you all about
- Moving out of Ã…rhus
- Crossing the sea
- Moving IN to Bnei Zion

And finally I will post the last part of our Sweet Little Love Story. We can't wait to tell it to Misrad Hapnim (the ministry), even though we are scared that they won't think it's enough to give me a visa. I also have to do ULPAN, which is a language course in hebrew, and find a work. For now, Maor is our moneymaker and it's fine we don't need anything at all, but you know....a woman has to work!

The apartment we live in is a small house-ish basement-ish place. I thought at first it was standing alone, but it turns out it is in fact a part of a bigger house. So we have neighbors around us and they are smiling at us and offering their help. So we're happy :)
I forgot my card-reader in Denmark (doh) AND my glasses, so I can't transfer the pictures I took of my new surroundings, LUCKILY iPhone is here to save the day, so here is a few crappy pics to begin with. Please keep in mind that I haven't done ANYTHING yet, but I have plans, yeah, big plans ...

No comments:

Post a Comment