Pages

May 23, 2011

Sweet Love Stories

How did you meet? .....most couples answer this question once in a while, but for Maor and I answering the question has become quite a mission. We NEED people to believe it, we need to CONVINCE THEM in order to get a visa. SO, in our preparations to live in the same country we have been collecting pictures and talked our story through SO many times. I even made an ALBUM that we can give to Misrad Hapnim (the ministry of immigration), and some of my beautiful friends and familymembers have agreed to write letters that says, that we are in fact a REAL COUPLE. Here you have a sneak peek to the story we've collected in pictures and words...

Did you see that beautiful woman at the top? 
 That's Lisa, she is responsible for a lot of great things in my life and on top of that she is my soulsister.  I'm lucky !

I was visiting this kukibird in Tel Aviv one day in 2008, around let's say wednesday 15th of July (I remember that because I made a heart in my calendar on my way home), and that very night we were wandering around the streets of Florentin looking for a wind to carry us. 
 
We asked Moran (we didn't know her name at that time, but everything was about to change you see) for directions and she let us down a road where some dogs and their owners had sat down in front of a minimarket called "Braha" (it means blessing in hebrew, and it truly became one). Maor was sitting there with Honey (the Dog) and guess what - he was looking at LISA! (she's very beautiful and shiny, I don't blame him) ...anyways we moved along, walked in a circle around the block and came right back to Braha ! Second time around we have to invite you, they said and Lisa thought that was a very good idea. 

 On the second picture from left to right you see the Johnny Depp looking MOSHE, then Alex and Maor (his teeth are so pretty, right?). They were hanging out all the time back then, and guess what? - Moran came to join our little party too (AND she brought her sweet cousin Roi). They were all living in the amazing neighborhood of Florentin.....magic..... Anyways, we saw eachother, looked carefully and felt our hearts jump a little bit. But not too much...not already...

Few days later I was on my way to Kfar Saba (I was living in Jerusalem where I worked as a volunteer at San Simon. I met Lisa there, and it was a very special time) to meet my friend Steif BUT he disappeared (I actually didn't find him until 10 months ago!) and everything turned out to be the beginning of some truly magic days of running in the wind, yiierdr!

This is the FIRST picture ever taken of Maor and I (I'm wearing Lisa's dress, classic!) and I left Israel 9 days after it was taken...

*to be continued* xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment