Pages

May 22, 2011

Welcome!

Bloggin has begun *dadadadaaam* ..

I'm so happy that you're reading this, and so anxious at the same time. What if I'm boring? What if I don't tell the story right? I really want this blog to make it possible for all my family and friends (and friends to be?) to know what's going on. I can be very bad at emailing, so this will hopefully improve my sharing-skills and also, to be frank, give me an obligation to journal.


This is such an important time of my life, and I'm truly happy and grateful to have YOU right there beside me *loads of kisses*


Tomorrow I will start my first little story (not a lie this time when I say it's TRUE) to answer the questions I have been asked too many times during the last years. the story of k&m?













That's tomorrow, tonight I'll be in The Office preparing for exam yaiks!
 
xoxo Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment