Pages

Jun 25, 2011

Bad Blogger

Oi oi what a bad blogger I am, but honestly - I have internetproblems! Mati went to Georgia and shut the internet down meanwhile, pssh. We COULD get angry but we wont.

I'm homesick this weekend, for two reasons:
1) Our beautiful friends Mai and Daniel are getting married TODAY
2) Tomorrow is my Daddys birthday!!

Luckily, my sweet cousin Jonas and his boyfriend Mathias (yaih lovelovelove) went to the wedding in our place and transmitted the whole thing LIVE via skype. I looooove the 21st century! I was crazy, screaming and SWEATING! Afterwards Maor said it was hard to sit so close to me and watch the screen because one: I was screaming and eeeek'ing, two: I was honestly dripping with sweat.
What can I say? Weddings are exiting!! This one was truly beautiful. Mai was GLOUHWING in her dress with her popping belly and Danni was SMILING! wow, how I wish we were there.

*sigh*

Guess this is the new life. Missing out on SOMETHING to be a part of ANOTHER THING


*not complaining look at THIS*
yum, peaks of out improvements tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment