Pages

Jun 19, 2011

Friday, gosh.

So one thing that DIDN'T happen friday was the trip to misrad hapnim. Turned out that the office was closed when we finally got our lease from Mati the Landlord (he was telling about some big trip to Scandinavia where he apparently sailed a HOOVERKRAFT? wtf is that?).
Anywho, we will have to visit MH one of the next days. No news.

Something that DID happen was SANKT HANS on Hof HaBonim (WAS hard to find you liars), and
since I still don't have a card-reader I borrowed these nice pictures from our danish-mother-in-israel-yahoogroup (I know, I'm not YET a mother but being danish and in-israel I guess three out of four will do)

Enough digging, here's a few pics and a video - can you find us?? HINT: my face is on fire.





It's a shame I can't show you the WITCH, wow it was pretty and it was FULL of highly flammable liquids. Needless to say, she didn't wait for us to SING her Bloksbjerg. Maor was (like last year in Ã…rhus) completely confused about this stupid tradition. I can see why it seems stupid to burn a doll while singing and happily waving the danish flag. Maniacs.

Nevertheless it was really fun to meet other "mix-couples" (and to see how their kids looked, eek!), most of them stayed for the night in tents and camps, but we went home to out little nest and watched a Johnny Depp CLASSIC "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" and ate falafel-flavoured bisli. oh yeah.

....and the video, you wonder? Here it is ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment