Pages

Jun 15, 2011

Hirtshals 1,5% Jersey


Misrad Hapnim is the ministry of integration. They are authorized by the government, to decide people's future IN or OUT of Israel. Nice, not intimidating at all...I REALLY need a visa! Since Maor and I can't live in Denmark with the current immigration-system, we depend a LOT on these people to give us a permit to stay - so!

We wan't to impress them by being super prepared for the meeting (that COULD be this friday), which is basically a thing where we sit down and convince them that we are in fact a real couple. That kind of thing. We need to prove that my criminal record is clean (it is, don't worry about that whole bus-thing), and that I was in fact born in Denmark (done, could I BE more danish?), last thing they need is a
document that states that I am not married. My local register solved that issue with a sheet that declared my address (my parents' yeah) and the person (my name) living there being "unmarried".

Funny bonus - the registerman went NUTS when he saw I was from Hirtshals, because we HAD a MEJERI (english word for a dairy-factory?), and he is right, they did in fact make the best milk in Denmark, and now it's gone. Haha, he made me laugh so much as he managed to ditch EVERY single kind of milk he ever tasted, except "Hirtshals 1,5% Jersey" haha, how passionate can someone really be about milk?

Anyways, today I'm gonna glue together our Book of Evidence. Sending peeks later, meanwhile have a beautiful day. I know I will, because Maor the Spontanious made pancakes for me in the morning *yum*

No comments:

Post a Comment