Pages

Jun 14, 2011

Step two: Kiss my boyfriend (iiihhkk!)

The day finally came! Have you ever wondered what would happen if you felt ALL emotions at the same time? No, me neither. But that's how I felt, I felt everything. My basic feeling was calm and steady but with all the things going on around me I laughed and cried and I felt alone and I felt brave and...well how can you explain it? What a thing to do, to leave your country. I cried when I said goodbye to my parents and Pidde, I just really wanted them to come with me.

I arrived to the airport WITHOUT my ticket, nice one yeah, but luckily Anna came to the rescue with newly printed tickets and also - she bought a burger for me, uhm. It was important for me that she was there, because when I first went to Israel it was with HER. I love you sweet swede :)

The trip was fine, Air Baltic wasn't too bad (even though the ticket was cheap I didn't like that they didn't offer me NOTHING. At least water no?) ....but what does it matter? Six hours later I was in Ben Gurion and the passport control was KILLING me, it took so long and they were so thorough. My heart pumped with adrenaline, what if they would kick me out or give me one month only because I didn't have a return ticket? Anyways they gave me three, and they were actually very sweet.

When they were done I RAN to get my suitcases, imagine a crazy freak running around the baggage-belt with that cart, haha. I continued out the big door (imagine for a second that he wouldn't be standing there, I did as I ran and I started laughing about it. Wouldn't it be the most comic situation ever?) ...there he was :) with a rose and a heart-shaped ballon (I'm a sucker for ballons) running towards me! YAIH! We hit eachother a bit to hard, so our first kiss in 9 months was a little rough haha, teeth hitting lips you know. Perfect!










I'm writing this from Maor's work because our internet doesn't really work. He's off soon and he's so cute in there, beating up some innocent doe. We had pasta for lunch and tonight is OUR night. Our little home is not really established, especially the kitchen needs ..change.. so we've been crashing his family a lot and we really need to just BE and listen to Hunch Bettors perhaps, or Beach House.

You're all asking me how I feel, which is relevant, and I'm happy to report that I'm GOOD. I'm still full of emotions, but I'm exited and happy and so is Maor. This time in our life is so important, and we couldn't be more awake. Yeah, that's how I feel. Awake and alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment