Pages

Jun 27, 2011

Simple Diary

One of my favorite christmas presents last year was a Keel's Simple Diary, that a dear friend gave to me. Fun surprise! It's perfect for people who love to remember fun things, little things, more or LESS important things. I for one LOVE things that aren't important at all. I love to draw my day and make little notes of things that made me smile :) Like when Honey snuggles up in bed to me when Maor goes to work, it's so cute (even if she leaves a lot of hair on my pillow)

- anywho -

My plan for today is to clean the oven and microwave Maor came home with yesterday (very nice), and THAT is not the funnest plan ever, so I thought I'd share a Simple Diary Day with you and turn this cleaning-day into a FUNDAY (at least, in my miiind you saw that Eddie Izzard show? hah!)

Date:  June 27th  


Your day was (only choose one)
        ( ) sweet.   ( ) ultra light.   (X) a bumblebee.


Explain why: bumblebes remind me of Pidde, my sweet little sister (not so little anymore though, yuhw!) beCAUSE...something something about Winnie the Pooh when we were kids and then she pronounced bumblebees "huhmlerbyes" haha, sweetie (that's WHY I call her Pidde...it makes perfect sense I know)..
...!
Even though today is more of a fly I'd say ....there's just so many of them and I feel like they're waiting for me outside. It's scawy! 

Right now you prefer
   a) lots of affection   b) time for yourself   c) anything really 

You cannot often bite a dog.


BENEFITS OF GETTING OLDER
1. mercy, at last   2. senior discounts   3. brutal honesty   4. comfort becoming a priority   5. the right of refusal   6 . kidding around with the kids   7. more time for...   8. being entitled to kindness   9. peace of mind 
 ...I can imagine myself clapping my hands over senior discounts...one day.


If you left your house right now who would you like to run into? Pidde, for sure

Do you need anything?             (X) Yes   ( ) No






...

Liked it? I did, and I need a glas of MASHU KAR now (something cold, that is)...I might even shave my legs later. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment