Pages

Jun 29, 2011

Old news NEW news

If I had a blog then I would have posted it THEN, but I didn't and too bad, cause I have so many irrelevant pictures with beautiful memories that I would love to share!
One of them is SORT of relevant, thus the title "old news" (I'm not gonna tell why it ends: "NEW news" until after aaaall the pictures, boohooo)
It's a tattoo-post. Yaiks! I didn't think I would ever get one, but then I just did and I'm in love with it!
My friend Mai has a few bamboo-brown-ones and I loved how subtle they were - because they weren't really black and blue-ish (ooh you KNOW what I mean).


When I had decided to move to Israel, and as I was getting closer to THE DAY! I felt like making some sort of statement to my sisters, to let them know just how much I love them (I hope they already knew that though) and also for myself to always "carry them with me". Kind of typical thing to do I guess, tattoo-wise, but original or not I started to draw on myself for testers and I always came back to the same thing....


I took a trip with my roomies Rune and Rikke - Randi came too - and we all got inked and had fun in Fredericia (so it was also kind of a roadtrip funny day) *yaaaih* here's the proof:



 Ohh no - I certainly wasn't the first one of us. On this pic I'm asking if anyone ever DIED on her table. People could bleed to death I though. Guess that was ridiculous; she laughed at me *scared smiley*

   
Randi is a pro, she didn't cry or nothing. Okay I was the only one who DID. Plö, look at these crazy beautiful tattoos: LOVE (the love to be exact) and MERCY! *facebook-heart would fit nicely here*
 
Ulla convinced me that nobody had died in any studio (how could she really know that?) and while Rikke and Randi held my hand (and filmed me crying) I DID IT! Loook:
Pidde, Arnajaraq and Naja *looove*
So, the NEW news: Randi the Spontanious is coming to Israel!! Helene had already planned to come here for a lots of visits and then Randi decided to come too *JOY* 

now: BURGERTIME, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment