Pages

Jul 21, 2011

Great stuff

Do you realize that last friday was our THIRD 15th of July together! We have known eachother for three years now, and since we don't really know WHEN or HOW we became a couple, this day - JUNE 15th - will be our official anniversary-date. Wouldn't it be awesome to get married that day too? I think! *crossed fingers, knock on wood, all that"

Maor was working until four that day so I spend my noon-hours with honey in the most pretty part of our village. Today I took Maor there as well and he took some pics of my pretty walk that I might post later. It smells so good there and it's just something you CAN'T find in the city.
That's why people live in villages, isn't it? The nature, the smells, the unspoiled wind. 

Okay I was also flying on a cloud that day blushing with sweet memories, that might have sweetened the experience a bit *sweatdripples*

When he came home we went to his parents to eat (friday-traditions don't break easily), and THEN we packed the car for a picnic. Maor wanted to take me somewhere special, so we unpacked our picnic under a starry starry sky "between heaven and earth", no, wasn't being poetic, that's the name of a huge field with a few huge trees.

We sat underneath a pretty wood and looked at the moon, sipped wine and eat fruit and chocolate. Perfect! When we came home we watched a movie, cause we luv that, but honestly I mostly looked at him. His face is very addictive.

By the way, I know that three years is FOUR 15th of july's, but the year after we met, we were very different places. Together was the key in my opening. TOGETHER! HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment