Pages

Jul 21, 2011

Information to the population

Haha, Maor does that kind of word-plays all the time. Fun!

Could you read Henna's comment to my last post? It got kind of spicy and I was glad SHE responded, because her hubby is Israeli too, and therefore we listen to a lot of the same tiktalk about the situation here. She reminded me not to generalize and also, to be objective. This is something we must admit is HARD to be when you are with an Israeli IN ISRAEL. I must say, I don't really think being objective is a must-do, and in the same breath I will also say that my last post might have been a BIT square.

We can't blame everything on immigration. Or Islam. Or the President of the United States. Or Lars Løkke. Or eachother. You get the picture.

1) It's okay NOT to be objective.
2) It's childish to throw blame around, use that energy to forgive.
3) Be aware that Islam is not a violent or unfriendly religion per se.
4) Also, be aware that there IS a reason laws are changing in Denmark and other places too.


You're gonna kill me for that little "per se", arent you? Hit me with your best shot :) PLEASE let me know if you're dying for info on the middle-east situation. I'm no expert, but I'm very very curious so I do ask everyone a LOT. I could pass it on once in a while if you think that's interesting. Everything I write is MY personal opinions and I reserve the right to change them, to be square about them and to publish them.

Henna, thank YOU for responding. It's really important that these issues are out in the open. I love to discus *most things* and this kind of subject I will recommend anyone of you to discuss with your neighbor, your dad, yourself or strangers. It's important! BE AWARE!

p.s: speaking of DISQUS, which is my comment-system, PWEEASE if you know how to make that work let me know. I need help, I'm a geek without skills.

Okay, I'm gonna make a more cheerful post now. This had to be written. 

No comments:

Post a Comment